Canopia EcoGrow Greenhouse – Polycarbonate
- Highly resistant, no-tool assembly, safe polycarbonate DIY greenhouse
- Built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and greater insulation
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuse sunlight
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Easy-to-assemble, sturdy UV-protected resin frame, held together with ‘Pin & Lock’ resin connectors.
- Stylish, classic barn shape design, developed for optimal use of the interior space
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- The EcoGrow Greenhouse is a maintenance-free greenhouse kit
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
Click here for videos of our products including assembly videos
|EcoGrow Greenhouse Colour||
|EcoGrow Greenhouse Size||
6 x 6, 6 x 8, 6 x 10
|Assembled||Internal||Door Dimensions||Eaves||Base Dimensions|
Covering Area: m2 / ft2
Storage Area: N/A / N/A
Product Volume: N/A / N/A
- WIND RESISTANCE – 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 82%
- POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 4mm
- POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 6mm